New Blog Look & Logo!

artistbybeauty

October 21, 2017

Yay! I love your logo so much 😊😊 Haha we are so alike. I too like to create everything on my blog and if I had the extra money I’d probably use it on workshops to get advance skills in photoshop ^.^ Love the new look of your blog dear. I am going to see how I can come up with a logo for my blog, I’ve been meaning to for a while, just haven’t had much time. I’ll look into it x x

hoiyinli

October 18, 2017

I love the new logo and theme!

And yes, I have noticed a lot of nice changes on WordPress.com lately! It makes me not want to move now with these nice changes. I wanted to go self-host some months ago but actually, I think it was more the aesthetics rather than it being better. I am not sure that I want to go through the hassle either. Even if I pay someone to do it for me, (as if you buy some themes, you can get your site moved for free), I don’t think it will benefit my followers, since like you said, you’re removed off the reader.

Anyways, if I stumbled across your blog blindly, I wouldn’t know that this was .com because it looks very professional! I want to go through change too but I think next year is a better time for me as I just renewed my domain (I want to change domain name lol).

hanxolo

October 19, 2017

whats wrong with your current domain name

Joy The Witch

October 7, 2017

Your logo looks super nice and fresh! Love it xx

October 7, 2017

Thank you so much! I love these colors XD

Florian Lamban

October 6, 2017

I like the new look on your page! It’s so clean and beautiful~

October 7, 2017

Aww. Thank you so so much!

hanxolo

October 4, 2017

Css is my thing..front end developer over here..would tell you what to do soon as I get on my pc..

October 4, 2017

Yeah! Please. I need your help 🙂 I try to search online but don’t know where to start.

hanxolo

October 12, 2017

simply launch your site customizer, click on customizing css. paste the following code.

/*** this increases the fontsize of your first navigation menu, you could increase or decrease by changing the value in px ***/

ul#menu-main-1 li a {
        font-size: 15px;
        }

/*** this increases the fontsize of your sticky navigation menu, you could increase or decrease by changing the value in px ***/

ul#menu-main-3 li a {
        font-size: 15px;
        }

/*** this increases the fontsize of your POST TITLE, you could increase or decrease by changing the value in px ***/

.title_page h1 {
        font-size: 30px;
        margin-bottom: 5px;
        }

/*** this increases the fontsize of your post content/paragraph, you could increase or decrease by changing the value in px ***/

p {
        font-size: 15px;
        }

hanxolo

October 12, 2017

/* also add this , if u want any other changes or the code doesn’t run as expected, tell me.*/

p.title_author {
          font-size: 18px !important;
          }
          p.desc_author {
          font-size: 15px !important;
          }

p.tit {
          font-size: 18px !important;
          }
          p.desc {
          font-size: 15px !important;
          }

October 12, 2017

I will try it tonight. Thank you so so much!

hanxolo

October 15, 2017

did it wrk?

October 15, 2017

Yes! It does! I tried to use percentage and works great! Thank you so much!

Invisibly Me

October 3, 2017

I love the new theme (I should probably splash out and pay for one myself…) and logo – very fresh, understated & recognisable! Thanks for sharing how you went about making your logo too as I’d not come across the free FireAlpaca software before. xx

October 4, 2017

Aww Thank you so much! I love FireAlpaca. I use it for almost everything now.
      If you are going to buy a theme, make sure to try their live demo if they have it. The creators know how to take good screen shot. Some of them looks different in the live demo. Make sure not just look at the home page. Check out each of their “post page” to see if you like everything.
      Sometimes, they have plugin/sidebar that we cannot use. I remember there was one theme has a place showing “the wish list” that readers can click on the product to go to product page like amazon or macy’s. But, it needs to sign up on some website first so I cannot use it. Luckily I read review before buying it.

comfykittea

October 2, 2017

I love the new logo! The colours are bright and positive 🙂

October 2, 2017

Aww Thank you! Haha positivity is the best!

Comments