I have a very long time haven’t written an award post. I tried to save up few of them and post at once. It is why this post is very long. I guess this is my most ‘blog’ looking post. I am combining three Liebster Award posts together so here we go <3
The rules of Liebster Award:
- Acknowledge blog who nominated you and display award;
- Answer 11 questions the blogger gives you;
- Give 11 random facts about yourself;
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of the nomination;
- Give them 11 questions to answer
I have to thank you Rebecca, Lia, and Amber to nominate me. They are awesome people! Rebecca writes a lot of topics that inspire me. I always wonder where Lia got her beauty products. And Amber just open a Youtube channel! Please check out these wonderful beauties and give some love <3
Questions From Bright Light Big City: (Rebecca):
- Why did you start blogging? I started blogging for my dream, fun, sharing, learn new things and challenge myself. I think the main reason makes me actually open a blog is when I realize if I don’t start doing, nothing will change. Although I haven’t reached my dream yet, I think the most important step to success is to take action. Stop complaining and start doing. I think I should bring this mindset to my fitness journey. XD XD
- Who is your favorite blogger and why? I would say is Azra – Simple Serenity. I like the information I can get from her. Not just beauty related. I also learn about blogging and photography tips from her. She is such a sweet and wonderful person too. Please check her blog out, follow her, and show some love. <3
- What tourist attraction or sightseeing place would recommend in your country? Hmm I live in a tourist city so I am not sure, but as a girl grew up in a super crowded and fast-paced city (Hong Kong), I would recommend Yosemite national park. I think it is a wonderful place to enjoy the nature.
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? I want to live in Japan since I love Japanese food, makeup, anime/manga, fashion, and it is close to Korea! I love Korea too, but I think I like Japanese food more. 😉 Can you resist their sushi and candy?
- What’s the most exotic destination you’ve ever been to? I think it will be Thailand. I was so young when I travel to Thailand but I still remember their beautiful beaches, sea, and culture.
- What’s your favorite quote? “Every success starts with the first step” check out my post too.
- What’s your favorite food? This is a super hard question since it asks “what is” not “what are”. I think I will say
- What’s your favorite book and why? I love reading novels and fiction on www.jjwxc.net It is in Chinese. This website gathers all imagination and creativity. Some may be published. Some may be read for free. The author can be a middle-schooler, mom, dad, or anyone. I found my number 1 favorite book from this website. It is called（重生）贪心. It is literally called greedy. I love how it is well written. The love between the mains is to the psychopath level, but nothing went too crazy like killing or something. I just cannot resist this crazy love story. XD
- Do you have a role model/someone you look up to? I think everyone is my role model. I always learn from other people. Since I always stay at home and in my own world, I don’t know a lot of common things such as politics, history, culture, etc. I need to be a sponge that keeps learning from other people. 🙂
- What’s one good thing that happened today? I wake up naturally this morning. XD No alarm or noise.
- You’re on a desert island, what are 3 things you couldn’t be without? If I say the internet, I will need electricity and computer too, so there we go. I need something to entertain me before I die on the desert island. XD
Questions From Happiness is a Piece of Cake (Lia):
- Your favorite holiday destination? If it is one day, I love my home. If it is a week or more, I want to travel to Japan and South Korea.
- Your dream meal? Korean ramen (spicy and sweet) with tons of different cheeses on top (add dried seaweed please), and steam eggs with green onion on top. I cook this really often. XD
- Your house is on fire, one thing to grab.. what would it be? My fully charged phone so I can call firefighters. XD
- What inspired you to blog? A quote or just a sudden motivation?
- The biggest blogging achievement so far? Reach 900+ blog followers.
- One 2017 goal? I want to start a Youtube channel and upload once a week.
- Favorite person in the world? A gaming YouTuber Ohmwrecker / Maskedgamer. I respect his hard work and the entertainment he gives us. He is honest and nice too. I love him! XD XD
- Best memory as a child? The day I can wake up anytime, meals are prepared, and I can do anything I wanted.
- Most embarrassing thing that’s happened to you? I know I have a lot, but I forgot. XD XD My friends always say it is one good thing about me. I can remember one thing that really made me feel embarrassed and upset. I was 6 years old and that was my first week of elementary school. We needed to circle some vocabulary for homework. Since I didn’t have money to buy a highlighter or other color pen, I like lightly shading some important vocabularies that teacher just talked about. And when the teacher just walked by and saw me doing this “shading”, she told me to stop doing it and sounds like I was doing something wrong. You know sometimes kids are sensitive that the class was stopped teaching just because of what you just did but it was none of their business. I was sensitive and my passion for study just gone.
- Sun or rain? I love the sun more than rain since I can do more outdoor activities.
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert? I am an introvert. I can be hyper with my friends. I can talk a lot with people I know, but I will never talk to a stranger. I am trying to be an extrovert.
Questions From Pastel Bottle Rocket (Amber):
- If you wouldn’t need any degree for anything, what job would you want to do? Assuming I have enough knowledge and skill to work, I want to be a video game creator. What is more wonderful to make my imagination to come true by my own hands?
- Are you a cake, cookies, or ice cream kind of person? I am a cookie. I am hard outside but soft and sweet inside.
- Where would you love to visit most? Japan!!!
- What inspired you to start blogging? A quote or just a sudden motivation.
- What’s the item to your left? It is one of my desktop speakers. XD
- How long have you been blogging? It has been 7 months.
- What’s the weirdest blog post you’ve seen? A post that was asking for donations but not because of illness or debt.
- Tea or Coffee? Tea please. I love green tea the most.
- How’re you today? It is long and tried, but it is a satisfying day.
- What’s your favorite movie? The very first Harry Potter movie. XD It is my childhood.
- Sunrise or Sunset? I love sunrise, and it is harder to see since I need to be a very early riser. XD
And here is 11 random facts about me. 😉 I have 20 more in this post: Random Journal#3 – 20 facts about me
- I had hamsters. One male and one female. They made a family and their family made another family. At one point, I had 40+ hamsters. They give birth too fast and too much. XD
- When I live with my friends, they call me the microwave queen. XD It is because I cook all my food with a microwave. It is also why I don’t follow recipes.
- I got a computer engineering bachelor degree but not working anything related.
- I need 8+ hours of sleep to have a fully functioning brain. If I lack sleep, I will do silly things and ask silly questions. XD
- My favorite Kpop idol group is Seventeen. <3
- I like platforms and heels. They make my legs look longer.
- Butt is my favorite human body part. XD (What is this confession!?)
- I love going out and walking in the park during winter, but I love staying home during summer. Sun make my skin red and hurt even I wear sunscreen.
- I really don’t understand why people hate Taobao and always say it is full of fake products. I think people should open their eyes wide to see those original creators. I found some amazing shop recently and can’t wait to shop there. (Checking my saving)
- I am practicing my UV resin DIY skill and when I am satisfied my art, I will open a shop. 😉
- My dream of my elderly life is to have a cat sits on my lap, I sit on a swing chair on the balcony, watching the sunset. XD
Questions (Pick any 11 you like)
- Have you ever have pets?
- What is your favorite dish?
- What is the biggest reason for you to keep blogging?
- How do you organize your time to blog?
- What is your current favorite show?
- What is your favorite singer/band/group?
- What do you do when you have a long weekend?
- Which one weight the heaviest on you: Wealth, Health, Love, Success, or Freedom?
- What is one thing you can’t live without?
- If you will have a million US dollar automatically add to your bank account every year, will you work?
- Would you rather: walk 10 miles with bare feet or go to school/work without underwear/panty? XD
- Who is your role model?
- Any place you want to travel?
- What do you think about being a vegan?
- What kind of person you want to be?
- Do you have siblings?
- What is your goal for 2017?
- What is your best blog post so far?
- What is your favorite season?
- What is your favorite holiday?
- When do you think you are maturer than people with same age?
- When do you think you are childish?
- Do you want to be a genius or a stupid?
- Have you ever been to other countries?
- What are 2 languages you want to speak perfectly?
- What is the happiest time at school?
- If you can be one of the fictional characters, who will you be?
- Do you want to experience being different gender for a month?
- Do you watch sports?
- Do you like living in a big city or a small town?
- If real life is like anime, what kind of hairstyle and eye colors you want to have?
- If you have to time travel, do you want to go to future or the past?
- One random fact about yourself, please. 😉
I am listing some amazing bloggers that need to be discovered and love! (Also never do a Liebster Award.) Please check out their blogs.
- AniPaul – Full of delicious food recipes <3
- ICA – Her story and idea are really inspiring.
- Jenrazzle – It is a lifestyle blog and I like reading her life updates. 😉
- L’amour et la Musique – I learn a lot of eco/luxe-beauty from her.
- Lauren – I honestly stalk for her beauty secret. XD
- Nina – I like how she is cute and gives me a peaceful vibe.
- Emma – She has the lifestyle that I want to experience. (Look at her style!)
- Silvia – Beauty blog. I learn some beauty information from her. 😉
- Tivamoo – I learn Japanese from her weekly Japanese Note.
- BlueberryLovin – Why your blog always make me hungry?
- Jessica – Reviews of Asian beauty product. <3
- If you are interested, please go ahead and leave a comment below so I can add your name and blog here. 😉 I got more lovely bloggers and amazing blogs that I want to nominate, but I think it is better to support blogs with smaller follows. They deserve love! (Actually, some blogs I want to nominate have done Liebster Award already. XD )
I think I will take a short break again for award post. XD It takes longer time than I thought. But I have fun answering these questions. That’s all for me today. I hope you know me more and have a wonderful day. 😉
🙂 You can also reach me at: