I hate fresh/uncooked tomato. I hate the taste and texture of it especially when it pops in my mouth. I always take the tomato out of my sandwich. After I grew up and learned benefits of tomatoes, I started forcing myself to eat fresh/uncooked tomatoes. I still hate it, but I eat any tomato as long as not a whole tomato. XD
I recently add cherry tomatoes in my fruit juice and slowly increase the intake of tomatoes. I used to eat tomatoes once a week or more. XD I think this can be a chance for children (like me) to eat more tomatoes too. I hope you will like this recipe. <3
What I put (In ratio):
- 5 Strawberry
- 1 Cherry tomato
- 3 Grapes
- 1 Banana
- Honey (optional)
- Vitamins that can give you healthier looking skin, hair, and body. (Especially good for eyes, bones, teeth, Blood Pressure, etc)
- Antioxidant that can prevent cancer and help anti-aging.
- Fibers that can help constipation and help weight-loss
- Try to add 1 cherry tomato instead of following my ratio. I personally can’t taste it if I add banana since banana sweetness cover the taste of tomato.
- If you like or don’t mind tomato, add some chia seeds in the juice. It is a good superfood. 😉 I keep thinking they are tomato seeds so I cannot add it. XD
- It is better to use blender to make smoothie since we want to eat those pulp to get the most out of these fruit. (For fiber too)
How do you like it? Are you going to try this recipe? I hope you will like it. I really like smoothie. I love using soymilk, almond milk, or regular milk. I love adding yogurt too. I mostly use banana or kiwi for fruit. Occasionally, I will drink fruit smoothie like this one or “Orange Grapefruit Lime Juice for Skin and Health” to have a energy boost. I think this is an easy way to consume certain amount of different fruits. What do you think?
♥ 🙂 You can also reach me at: