May 2017 Makeup Purchases

I have been wearing makeup recently but always forget to take pictures. XD I also start getting crazy on shopping since I have excuses to buy more. When I look at my drawer, I feel like I should stop buying new things for now. I think those subscription boxes are enough for my need. Now I just need to wait for all my orders and lock my wallet somewhere I can’t find. XD In this post, I am going to show some makeups I bought, and you can expect them to show up in coming posts.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

img_20170515_221304.jpg

I love makeup products that can be used in multiple roles. This lip balm looking little thing from Skin Food can be used on cheek and lip. I pick the #Mini Tomato since these colors are so cute and I know they will fit my skin tone well. I cannot wait to use it and show to you.

img_20170515_221532.jpg

I wait for ages to get this Holika Holika DoDo Cat BB Cushion. I love anything about cats or has cat prints. When Memebox had a huge sale, I just cannot resist buying this. I just hope they had the pink case version too so I can have both. Looking at this alone makes me happy. 🙂 I will start using this once I finish my Etude House Real Powder Cushion.

img_20170515_221417.jpg

I got several Skin79 lip tints since I am into lip tint recently. XD Those three are the Skin79 Color Capture Water Tint in color #Red Shot, #Orange Tok, and #Berry Pop. (From right to left). The silver looking one is Skin79 Color Capture Gloss Tint #Juicy Orange. I am excited to use them since I think lip tint are better pigmented and long-lasting. It is not easy to get on my hair, unlike lipstick. 😉

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

img_20170515_220900.jpg

That’s all I got in this most recent makeup purchase. I think it took a month to arrive. XD Did you buy anything recently? I also start editing pictures on my blog so they all have the same theme and looks better. (In my eyes at least.) I think it is time to spend more time on my pictures. XD I also like this filter, and it matches my blog design well. I just want to get a bigger background paper so I can put more things in one picture. Anyway, thank you so much for coming to my blog. I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

♥ 🙂 You can also reach me at:

Instagram   ♦   Twitter   ♦   Facebook

Pinterest   ♦   Bloglovin

sarahscupofbeauty

May 20, 2017

Such cute products!!! That lip & cheek tin from Skinfood does contain very similar shades. I sure hope they’re pigmented enough. It’s often a hit or miss for me… xoxo Sarah

May 20, 2017

They have other color options but I like coral color <3 This is my first Skinfood make up product too. Let see if it is a hit.

janahpinku

May 17, 2017

Lovely haul! The Holika Holika Dodo Cat cushion is so cute!

May 17, 2017

The pink case version is cute too. I want to get that too. Let me try this and wait for next sale XD

chёrnaja kuriцa

May 17, 2017

those products are crazy cool! and about delivery – it is a pain indeed(((

May 17, 2017

I think 80% of websites that I shop again are because of their delivery method XD Some packages really take ages to come. There is one package that I forgot I ordered it. XD

mamipirang

May 17, 2017

Awwwwww can’t wait to read your dodo cat review..🤣 really waiting for that..

May 17, 2017

I just hope it match my skin tone well and not too oily. If it scores 7/10. I will buy again. Just for my love of cats XD

Kali Borovic

May 16, 2017

Great haul! I haven’t seen any of the products before, so I can’t wait to see a review xx.

May 16, 2017

Thanks! I will try to post them soon.

Deboleena Biswas

May 16, 2017

The packaging are soo cute that anybody would want to buy it. <3

Deboleena Biswas

May 16, 2017

*Those

May 16, 2017

I love that DoDo Cat package so much! Anything cute makes me want to own it XD

Deboleena Biswas

May 16, 2017

Yes! I am a cat crazy woman and anything that has cats just has to come to me 😀 Loved that package the most!

tropictrendss

May 16, 2017

Those packaging are adorable!!

May 16, 2017

I love that DoDo Cat so much! If it is working nice, I want to get the pink case too. Or get refills to keep using this case <3

Azra

May 15, 2017

The packing of all of these is so cute. I wish we can buy these products here, so cute. xx

May 15, 2017

Where do you live? I think there are some sites would ship to you. 😉

Azra

May 15, 2017

Usually no one ships here, story of my life :/. I’m from Bosnia. xx

May 15, 2017

Hmm I don;t think Memebox will ship to Bosnia, but I got everything except the BB cushion from eBay XD I think it will be fine. Wishtrend and yesstyle ship to Bosina too.

Azra

May 15, 2017

Oh thank you for information, I’ll have to check them out and hopefully order something. 🙂

May 16, 2017

You are welcome 😉 Yesstyle might not offer the best price but it is a place selling a lot of east Asian beauty products

Comments