Lip Tint in a glue form – Berrisom Oops My Lip Tint

I know this is not a new product, and there are tons of reviews for this lip tint, but I really want to share this with my lovely readers! I got this Berrisom – Oops My Lip Tint Pack when they are on sale on Memebox.com. It was a big sale, and I have been looking for a chance to buy them for a very long time. (Since they first launch XD ) I can’t resist of great deals. This lip tint is supposed to be smudge-proof so it is like lip tattoo. Actually, there is a eyebrow tint works exactly same as this one, but I don’t really need it. XD

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

This set has all 6 colors: Virgin Red, Vivid Scarlet, Lovely Peach, Pure Pink, Bubble Pink, and Sexy Red. (From left to right) We are supposed to apply this lip tint as a peel off mask on our lip. The more pigmented you want, the more you apply. (But it takes ages to dry)

IMG_20170512_215635

When they are mask form, they are the brighter version of the tube color. It takes me about 10 minutes to dry. When I peel it off, the color is very light and if you originally have a red lip, it won’t be enough to cover the lip color, but I think it is very natural color once it is on the lip. I cannot tell much different with those pink and red color. The Lovely Peach is light like nothing, but it might be looking good for the nude lip. I would recommend Virgin Red and Sexy Red to add some natural red on our lip.

IMG_20170512_215821

IMG_20170512_220209

I try to rub them and wash with water. They are good at smudge-proof. I try to use makeup remover tissue and oil. They still leave a very light red mark on my arm. I would recommend using a very strong eye & lip makeup remover to clean it. It is not a good idea to leave colors on our lip over time since they will be dust. It is one of the reasons of the darker lip.

img_20170512_2126561.jpg

Overall, I think this is an interesting lip tint. I will use it more once I have a better makeup remover. Any suggestion? I also want to mention about the scent. It is the worse thing about this product. It smells like glue. Yes, it smells like glue with little fake fruity scent. I don’t like it 🙁 I also think it is a good product to exfoliate our lips since it is a peel off mask. XD

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

That’s all for a little review of the Berrisom – Oops My Lip Tint Pack. Have you tried any similar product? I would recommend trying the eyebrow tint gel since this one shows that they are really long lasting, and no eyebrows could be a concern for some people. I heard some people use eyebrow tint gel for water activity. Let see if one day there is full makeup tint gel/mask. XD

May 11, 2017

Magpiemakingdo

May 15, 2017

What an interesting concept for a lip tint!

May 15, 2017

This is fun to try! I saw the eyebrows one and think that is cool too!

mamipirang

May 14, 2017

I was planning to but this kind of lip tint as well but I don’t think it will cover my dark lips 🙁 but the staying power is good, so I think I would try some of it ^^

May 14, 2017

I am not sure if it can cover mine either XD It is a pretty interesting product. Maybe give those red color a try?

mamipirang

May 15, 2017

yeah, i think red color will be ok to try ^^

The Average Gurl

May 13, 2017

Never tried these lip tints before but must give it a go one day x

May 13, 2017

It is an interesting experience. But try it on our arm (no hair part. They pull my arm hair XD ) And make sure you have a good makeup remover that can clean it really well! I still have this tint mark on my arm XD My makeup remover doesn’t completely clean it. I am going to buy something tomorrow to help cleaning it XD

The Average Gurl

May 13, 2017

Oh ok, thank you so much for the tips😊

sarahscupofbeauty

May 13, 2017

Oh wow, how interesting! I’ve seen these before, but never knew they’re a mask… So interesting you can peel it off! How does it feel on the lips? xoxo Sarah

May 13, 2017

I strongly recommend to NOT use it on chap lips XD It is same as peel off mask. Avoid any dry area. Apply lip balm to add more color or stay moisture. It is not a pain if you are gentle to your lips and you don’t have a chap lips. 😉 It pulls my arm hair so I swear I won’t test these kind of products on my arms anymore XD

bellainizio

May 13, 2017

Ooooo these look amazing!

May 13, 2017

This is very interesting and useful if you hate to reapply lipstick all day. I am trying to use it and add lip balm or lipstick on top of it, so even the lipstick is completely gone, there would still have some color.

phiyphiy

May 13, 2017

You can try using oil to remove the tint. I use jojoba oil as a makeup remover, it works better than many other makeup removers and moisturize at the same time.

May 13, 2017

I think I will try to buy some after work. I look at my arm today. That “Pure Pink” color still tint on my arm XD I am terrified. I need to find something that can completely remove these before I use these tint on my lip. Do you think coconut oil can do same job too?

phiyphiy

May 13, 2017

Yup it should work just as well! Coconut is good for lips but i read it can cause clogged pores etc.

May 13, 2017

I see. I was thinking coconut oil because it can use on cooking XD

hudapervez

May 13, 2017

I have tried this and although at first I thought they were quite cool I feel like some of the cookies just leave my lips looking patchy, I think was only 1 or 2 colonies I actually used!
    But anyways it’s a cool product 💕

May 13, 2017

This is interesting and new experience. It really need practice to make the perfect shade and look. I wish they can be more pigmented.
      It is really long lasting. I still see the “Pure Pink” tint on my arm today. It has been more than 12 hours and I tried to remove it with so many different things XD I need help.

hudapervez

May 13, 2017

Hahah yes they are really pigmented!
        It will probably go away with time 😂

Comments