BirchBox Unboxing (April 2017)

img_20170411_210429.jpg

I received my April 2017 Birchbox yesterday and feel so excited to share with you guys <3 I pick their theme box instead of the random samples box because there are some samples I want to try in this month’s theme box!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

This box calls “Magic Inside” and has 5 samples. I like the box design. Outside is a simple signature writing “Magic Inside”, and inside is full of these vivid flower plants print. I will definitely use it to store my little things on my desk!

img_20170411_210606.jpg

Benefit Cosmetics – They’re Real! Double the Lip in Lusty Rose

This is a two-in-one lipliner and lipstick. They have 8 colors, and I received the Lusty Rose color. They claim this lipstick will give a fuller looked lips. This color is really close to my own lip color so I couldn’t see much different on my first try. I will use this for few more times to see if this is a magic lipstick 😉

IMG_20170411_212209

TOCCA – Emelia Eau de Parfum

This is another sample I want to try. This parfum has a spring scent and girly too. It has clementine, loquat, geranium, fig, and magnolia. When I smell this, it keeps giving me an image of a 16 years old girl wearing white lace dress on the flower field on a sunny day XD This is a youthful, warm, and bright scent. I like it, but I think it doesn’t fit my vibe XD

Vasanti – BrightenUp! New Skin Amplifying Moisturizer

This moisturizer contains aloe vera, Vitamin C and E, avocado and oat kernel oils, and sea algae. This is a light-weight lotion type of moisturizer, and it smells so nice! It has a sweet cucumber scent XD I wish this sample size is larger so I can have more to try.

IMG_20170411_210827

Bumble and bumble – Don’t Blow It

I am not too sure what it is, but it said to use it on towel-dry hair squeezing or twisting, and you can have textured and bouncy without heat styling. I think this is a single used for me since my hair grow longer XD

derma e – Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask

I really want to try this mask! I really like to try masks that can clean my pores. This mask has apricot seed powder so we will need to be gentle to our skin when using this mask. I think it will help cleaning well too although I like to exfoliate my skin before using any mask. Let me try it and see if it will be included in my monthly favorite 😉

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

That is it for my unboxing! I hope you enjoy reading it. I think this box is nice since I will use all of them 😉 I am looking forward to next month box now XD I hope you all have a wonderful day, and I will see you in my next post 😉

brigitte bakr

May 15, 2017

I used to have Birchbox, and I didn’t love it, but it looks like they’re really upped their game! Great post, thanks!!

May 15, 2017

I think they are improving but still not too great. Now I just save Birchbox money to get another seasonal subscription box.

brigitte bakr

May 16, 2017

I’d say that’s the way to do it then! 🙂

mgsparksxo

April 17, 2017

What did you end up thinking of the lipstick? I kept feeling it was a little too pink, and was disappointed it didn’t have more red. But, I’ve only used it a couple of times so maybe it grows on you 🙂

April 17, 2017

I want it to be more red or just a lighter color. My lips color is similar to it so it is hard to see difference XD And I saw similar lipstick from Korean brand ready. Although they make those lipstick for different reason, this is no surprise for me. It is an average lipstick. I wish they give me different color to try.

mgsparksxo

April 18, 2017

My thoughts exactly! I usually love Benefit make up and so happy to know it’s not just me thinking this. Tbh, at the price of the benefit version vs. High street, id actually go for the high street!

Daniela Soriano

April 16, 2017

Aww this looks too cute!

April 16, 2017

noovihandayani

April 15, 2017

Lately read this post. I’ve been wanting to subscribe this birchbox for so long but unfortunately they are unavailable sending theirs to my country. Sadly. I want to know how that charcoal mask works on skin so don’t forget to share your review about that sheet mask! 💕

April 15, 2017

Sure! I probably use it tomorrow since it will be Sunday. I think Birchbox won’t worth the price if they send to your country and charge you expansive shipping fee.
      I want to subscribe a UK box called Hashtag GirlCrush, but the shipping fee is higher than the box cost XD I just use those money to shop online instead XD

Roberta

April 13, 2017

you found some cute products. Compliments

April 13, 2017

Aww Thank you very much <3

Roberta

April 14, 2017

Your welcome sweetie! Do you want to check my blog? 💖

Victoria Affleck

April 13, 2017

That benefit lipstick looks amazing, so handy 😍 X

April 13, 2017

This color is pretty and easy to use 😉

Jen

April 12, 2017

I love the Bumble and bumble Don’t Blow It.

April 12, 2017

Aww you make me excited to try it XD

Nyse

April 12, 2017

The eau de parfum sounds amazing, awww. Loved it💜😊

April 12, 2017

It has very good scent but not a long lasing type.

Azra

April 12, 2017

That lipstick looks really nice. Such a nice, everyday shade. xx

April 12, 2017

I think it is nice color too, but I hope it has more red in it 😉

Comments