8 benefits of Early Risers

I was an early riser. I used to wake up at 5am when I was a high school student. I love to be a early bird, but because of bad sleeping schedule in college, I am not a early bird any more XD Now I am trying to be an early bird again! In this post I will write 10 benefits of being an early bird, and I will tell youΒ how I become one πŸ˜‰

IMG_20170326_182804

β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯

1. Sunrise

Waking up early sometime can let us see this beautiful view of the day. If you live near ocean, on mountain, or near an open field, sunrise can be clearly seen and it is amazing!

2. Peaceful moment

This is the biggest reason for me to wake up early. I am the type of person who work better in minimum noise. I enjoy the peace I can get in the morning, and it really clear my worries, negative thoughts, and mind.

3. Meal Prep

Cooking and bringing our own lunch is the healthiest thing to do! We can save our money and avoid those processed oily non-fresh food. You will have your homemade fried rice where others have sandwich. XD

4. Breakfast

It is related to the one above. If we wake up early, we can have time to cook fancy breakfast and give you a nice Instagram picture πŸ˜‰ I also like enjoy my breakfast slowly so I need some time in the morning πŸ˜‰

5. Plan or Goal

I also like writing down something I want to do for the day in the morning. This also help me to track my task and be more productive.

6. Exercise

This is another main reason I want to be an early bird again. The hot yoga class I want to join start at 6:30am, and they recommend to arrive 20 minute early to get used to the heat, so I will need to leave home at 5:30am XD Β It is also easier to workout in the morning since we get the most energy in the morning and no excuse to not exercise when you have more time in the morning πŸ˜‰

7. Skincare & Makeup timeΒ β™₯

There are a lot of 5 minutes makeup challenge online, butΒ if we can wake up early, why we need to rush ourselves? Using a sheet mask before makeup. Taking our time to do eye makeup. Maybe make a fancy hairstyle too πŸ˜‰ Waking up early can do so much thing before school and work.

8. Never late/miss

I guess this is the main point of waking up early. We can avoid traffic! We can make the bus! We can get to class/work on time! We will get some time to prepare our bags too! Maybe able to grab a coffee to πŸ˜‰

β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯

How to be an early bird? I am trying to sleep a little earlier and wake up a little earlier. I start with getting bed 30 minutes early and waking up 30 minutes early. After a week, I sleep 30 more minutes early and wake up 30 more minute early, and so on. Β Next week I will wake up at 6am. After that week, I will wake up at 5:30am. Until I can wake up at 5am. Depending on how many hours you need to sleep, you should know what time you go to bed can ensure your sleeping time πŸ˜‰

β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯

That’s all for my 8 benefits of early risers! I hope you enjoy it and let’s be early bird together XD My friend used to call me crazy when I told them I wake up at 5am everyday XD I love to be an early bird πŸ˜‰ How about you? Are you a night owl or an early bird?

foodequalitymovement

September 9, 2017

We really loved this over at FEM! Check out our own 30 day 5 AM challenge

September 9, 2017

Thanks! It is a nice challenge. I just need to do it slowly. Haha I can wake up before 7am without alarm now so I am getting better each time πŸ˜‰

KatieAnne

May 16, 2017

I’m trying to get myself into a morning routine now, it’s quite tricky to get into the habit of being an early riser. But definitely worth it once I’m up. Starting with 9.30 as early 😊

May 16, 2017

As long as you wake up earlier, it is improvement πŸ˜‰ I just hope I keep this habit before winter comes XD

sarahscupofbeauty

April 16, 2017

While I absolutely agree with you… I am more of a late person. Because my boyfriend also isn’t an early bird, it’s just nice to have the same rhythm. Also I work from 8.50 to 5 pm. I get home by 6 pm. As I have to cook and head out to the gym, the whole evening is over in a blink of an eye. So I always go to bed around 12 pm… Then I get up at 6.30 am. So at the end of the week, I’m exhausted! xoxo Sarah

April 16, 2017

XD You are an early bird in some sense. I have a similar working schedule too. But I just move my gym time (Well, I try to join yoga class) to the morning so I can get to bed early and get more sleep XD

Thoughts in Life

April 13, 2017

I totally agree with your post 😊 being an early riser is much more better and healthier.

April 13, 2017

Thank you <3 I am trying to sleep & wake up earlier these few weeks and I feel great!

Thoughts in Life

April 13, 2017

Waking up early just makes you feel so much more fresher and energised 😊😊

misscharlottie

April 12, 2017

Wish i could wake up earlier, but i just love my bed! πŸ˜‚ Great post!πŸ’ž

April 12, 2017

Thanks XD XD I love my bed too so I go to bed early and play my phone XD

misscharlottie

April 13, 2017

Haha that’s a good idea, I’ll have to try that! β˜ΊπŸ’•

Nyse

April 8, 2017

I’m trying to become an early riser too! I guess seeing reasons why is important when wanting to, thanks for the post, I think we all genuinly needed itπŸ˜„

onanothercoast

April 8, 2017

I totally wish I could be an early riser! I get up at 6:45 for work and I LOATHE it! But I am so tired at the end of the day that it’s so hard to force myself to work out lol.

April 8, 2017

That’s why I tried to workout in morning so no more excuse XD

TheFallibleQueen

April 7, 2017

I am definitely a night owl but I agree there is something about waking up early in the morning. I can do that but I’m more comfortable waking up around 10:30-11 a.m.

April 7, 2017

Do what’s comfortable πŸ˜‰ I woke up early in college most of the time because it is easier to find a seat XD Those classes start after 11am are super crowded XD

TheFallibleQueen

April 7, 2017

that’s definitely true lol and that’s good that you wake up early.

Rose

April 7, 2017

The picture is so beautiful. Did you take it yourself?

You used to wake up at 5? That is so impressive, Maggie!! I’m a night owl. xD

April 7, 2017

I took it in a car with my phone πŸ˜‰
      XD XD I still remember the first time I woke up at 5am is because I want to finish my homework XD

The Average Gurl

April 7, 2017

Never in my life have I been an early bird but I always try but fail. But this has motivated me to try again x

April 7, 2017

XD XD Do the one that’s work for you πŸ˜‰ If you always rushing to work/class, I think it is better to wake up a little bit early. Just try sleeping early first. Little by little πŸ˜‰

The Average Gurl

April 8, 2017

Everything EmmZeeBee Blog

April 7, 2017

I have to get up early, because I like to have time to myself in the morning before I go to work. I like to work on blog posts in the morning to get my brain going! I also like to have time to enjoy breakfast and not have to rush anything like getting ready. I definitely agree with your benefits πŸ™‚

April 7, 2017

Thank you sweetie <3 I used to wake up early and go to class early to enjoy those peaceful moment in the morning. It feel so good!

Okoto Enigma

April 7, 2017

Or I can wake up late and think to myself that it’s still earlyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

XD I do that in weekends a lot XD

Okoto Enigma

April 8, 2017

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚it’s still considered waking up early πŸ˜‰

hoiyinli

April 7, 2017

I’m naturally more of a night owl and always have been. But since university, I gotten better with mornings so I guess I’m in-between now?

‘There are a lot of 5 minutes makeup challenge online, but if we can wake up early, why we need to rush ourselves?’ –>> so true! I hate rushing in the morning, especially for skincare/makeup. I like to take about 20 minutes realistically. I am more at peace with myself if I do that than try and rush in 10 minutes.

April 7, 2017

I like to take care of my skin in the morning since my dead skin cells always fall off during sleep.
      In between is good! I just want to be early bird to join that yoga class XD

AniPaul

April 17, 2017

Hey Lovely Blog.. I am a beginner who is trying to bring myself into this healthy lifestyle.. Please follow me back at my blog so we can encourage each other…. Good luck πŸ™‚

P.S Love your blog

Anija Paul

April 17, 2017

Sure! Let’s work for our dream!

Comments