Basic things I need in my bag

img_20170209_004616.jpg

Today I finally decide to wash my dirty bags and got inspired to write this post. I saw a lot of everyday essential posts or videos always show something fancy, so I decide to write something boring XD Although these are old school, they are my bag’s forever residents XD

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

img_20170209_003928.jpg

Lipstick, Lip balm, Lip gloss, Lip….

Always keep our lip nice and juicy 😉 I always keep a lip balm in every bag, so I never have chap lips. I also think adding some colors to my lips makes me looks more awake XD I recently try my very first lip tint and loving the pigmentation! But they are a bit drying so I add lip balm on top.

img_20170209_004255.jpg

Sunscreen or Makeup with SPF

Sun block is important for anti-aging and prevents skin cancer. Since the protection won’t last for 8 hours, I bring a sunscreen with me. I use it on my hands occasionally. If I wear makeup that day, I will bring a CC/BB/foundation cushion with me. Whenever I fix my makeup, I can apply sun block too. What a convenient tools 😉

Face Mist

I love this Tony Moly face mist packaging. I refill this with my face toner nad use it when my skin feels dry. Since I just refill with those cheap toners, I use it to clean my hairbrush and glasses some time XD

img_20170209_004134.jpg

Hairbrush

No matter what hairstyle I have, I always keep a hairbrush with me. I want my hair to look great all the time, especially I have long hair now. I think this type of hair brush is easier to clean and keep in my bag.

Flushable Cleansing Cloths

I recommend all my lady friends have this in their pocket, especially during those time of the month. I went to the baby section to get these gentle flushable cleansing cloths. I bring it with me all the time because if I ever have number 2, I can use this to clean myself better.I think this is super helpful and refreshing, especially I like wearing tight pants and during summer.

img_20170209_004355.jpg

Hand Cream

I don’t have good looking hands so I at least try to keep my hand smooth and soft. I like using those thick and oily type. I believe those type of hand creams are more effective. I used to use L’occitane shea butter hand cream, but I use up too fast and it gets pricey. Now I just use some random brands from drugstores or from gift sets.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

These are all my old school everyday essentials. Thanks for reading. I hope you like it 😉 Do you have any basic everyday essential? I always think people have water bottle as their everyday essential are the healthiest people in the world. I am trying to bring some water with me when I go out. I hope I can be healthier XD.

February 6, 2017

Zaisnapz

March 9, 2017

What theme is your blog? Nice post! Do you mind giving a shoutout?

March 9, 2017

I am using Rosalie. I haven’t given shoutout before. Let me try it on my future post 😉

Thoughts in Life

February 19, 2017

Same here! Lip anything is so important. We never know when we will need it as well 😊😊

February 19, 2017

Thanks for coming <3 I think a good lip balm can save us in winter. I can use some on my face too if it is too dry XD

Thoughts in Life

February 20, 2017

Really? Lip balm on our faces to keep it moisturised?? 🤔🤔

February 20, 2017

Not the color one. If I have the Vaseline lip therapy, I will use it. Well, if I run out of choice XD

Thoughts in Life

February 21, 2017

That is so useful to have if we need a quick moisture for our faces 😊

PinkSandDaze

February 17, 2017

Great list! Love this blog post

February 17, 2017

Aww Thank you very much sweetie <3

Jeveuxx31

February 13, 2017

Every girls bag essentials!!

February 13, 2017

Yeah! Thank you for checking it out 😉 <3

Regina5000

February 13, 2017

Amazing post!! XD I love your blog btw!!! XD XD

February 13, 2017

Aww Thank you very much sweetie <3 I love your fashion posts. And I am jealous your skillful hands that can braid your profile hairstyle XD I can do pony tail only XD

Regina5000

February 14, 2017

No problem!!! XD And omg thank you so much, it means so much to me you do!!! XD
        And yeah haha, thanks, it took me REALLY long to get that look to look good!! XD And I always wear a ponytail, high five!!!!

pinchofdelight

February 11, 2017

I always have about 100 lip balms scattered around! They are so handy! x
    Lovely blog.
    Izzy – http://www.pinchofdelight.wordpress.com

February 11, 2017

Thanks for coming! XD I think it is also why one lip balm can last me forever XD

youmustbehighxo

February 11, 2017

These are really good essentials! Definitely.always have lip stuff in my bags!x

February 11, 2017

Thanks for reading <3 We all want sexy lips 😉

outnaboutweb

February 10, 2017

I always need a handcream and a lip balm in my handbag too!
    love, elena

outnaboutweb.wordpress.com

February 10, 2017

Yay! Hand cream and lip balm are everyday essentials especially during dry weather. Thanks for reading 😉 <3

outnaboutweb

February 10, 2017

Welcome, I enjoyed it!

Nyse

February 10, 2017

Oh my, I ALWAYS need to carry hand cream, high 5 (after putting on hand cream 😀

February 10, 2017

High Five! Hand cream is so important! But I always make my phone screen dirty XD

onanothercoast

February 9, 2017

I have so much of the same things!! I can’t go a day without chapstick or hand lotion in my bag!

February 9, 2017

One time I used all my hand lotion and my finger tips got so dry. I used my chapstick XD Glad that time I had the colorless one XD

Comments