Mini Haul in Daiso

img_20170124_152444.jpg

Yesterday was a sunny nice day. I was shopping in a mall, and I found there is another new Daiso open in the mall!  By the way, Daiso is a Japanese store that sells cheap and cute goodies. Each item cost $1.50 usd (It should be $100 yen = $0.88 usd in Japan)

I think it is always fun to shop in dollar store, especially everything they sell are adorable ♥

I have to say that 70% of my stuff bought from Daiso XD I got my school supplies, cups, skincare, makeup bag, decor, slippers, etc. I can’t count how many things I got from Daiso.  And this time I want to get few more basket to organize my drawer 😉 And I got stuck in the snack section XD

img_20170124_170324.jpg

So I end up buying some biscuits and candy with multiple different types of baskets. I also get a cutter for plants and a headphone extension. I really want to move everything from Daiso to my home XD But I guess I was not a crazy shopper at that time. At least I know I don’t need a lot of things XD

Do you shop in dollar stores? What you always get from a dollar store? Thanks for reading this. I will catch you all shortly. 🙂

January 22, 2017
January 31, 2017

Alicia Parry

February 3, 2017

I love shopping in Daiso too! It’s so cheap!

February 4, 2017

Thanks for reading! I love their price the most XD Good stuff with low price <3

A Bit Wong

January 31, 2017

Ugh, LOVE Daiso. Daiso = Life.

January 31, 2017

lol Same here. Wish I can move everything to home XD

Simonette

January 31, 2017

I love Diaso, I get almost all my stuff there

June 6, 2017

Sorry, for some reason I need to go to Admin to see your comment. WordPress is so bad. Anyway, I love Daiso! I wish to live there XD

Simonette

July 12, 2017

I just noticed that I have the same problem with WordPress… all this time I thought I had no comments and now I see there are a whole list

July 12, 2017

They do block some spam but it is sad that I miss a lot. If I was not checking my blog setting in Admin, I wouldn’t know.

itzjustrachel

January 30, 2017

I love Daiso! It’s so hard not to buy a million things whenever I go in there…

January 30, 2017

XD XD I try to not buy same thing again

harrietday98

January 29, 2017

Wish we had this in the Uk, you got some great stuff!!

January 29, 2017

Thanks for reading! I wish they open one in UK soon 🙂

thecatalystsforchange

January 28, 2017

I’ve always wanted to go to Daiso! But there are none near me unfortunately. Great post and thanks for sharing.

January 28, 2017

Thank you for commenting too! I used to shop cute things online before I found Daiso exist. (I still shop online for cute thing anyway XD )

luenxx

January 28, 2017

Ahhh everything there is so cute~ daiso is awesome 😉

January 28, 2017

I love Daiso too much. It save my time too. I usually need to shop online for cute things.

Cherries&Strawberries

January 28, 2017

The cups along with the spoons are so adorable. Cutest stuff
    Love Arnakshi

January 28, 2017

I like they give a spoon holding part on their mug, especially with this price. It is so convenient. Thank for reading <3

artistbybeauty

January 28, 2017

We have Daiso here in Sydney 🙂 🙂 Its one of my favourite stores for cute bargin things <3 <3 I really love to get stationery from there. I too also end up getting cute yummy snacks each time I go haha x x

January 28, 2017

I got too much of their stationery even I grad long ago XD I love their snacks too! I like those bread <3

artistbybeauty

January 29, 2017

Haha <3 <3 Thats cute 🙂 🙂 Yes me too x x

Zaisnapz

January 27, 2017

I wish there was a Daiso in the UK!! It seems amazing! I love your blog x

January 28, 2017

Aww Thank you very much! You are so sweet. I hope Daiso will open more in the world too!

Zaisnapz

January 28, 2017

x

annika

January 26, 2017

I used to go to Daiso and other 100yen stores a lot in Japan, but we don’t really have any stores like that in Estonia. I think there have been a couple of attempts of an 1euro store, but they have usually disappeared again in a couple of months after opening. To be fair, they never sold anything as useful or cool in those shops like you can find in a Daiso for instance.

January 27, 2017

I see. I hope Daiso expand faster so we can see them everywhere like McDonald, KFC, etc XD And Daiso is an exception. Dollar tree in USA doesn’t sell much cute stuff. They are more basic DIY stuff.

Eleanor May

January 26, 2017

Oh my gosh, they have some lovely stuff there. I wish there were Daiso’s in the UK.

Eleanor | http://www.eleaanormay.com

January 27, 2017

I hope so too. I think they will eventually open some store in the UK. But I think UK has a lot of cute store too.

hudapervez

January 26, 2017

I love daiso! It has the cutest stuff! 💕

January 27, 2017

Me too <3 I wish I live in Daiso XD Thanks for commenting!

catflicksandmattelips

January 26, 2017

Omg yesss I love love love Daiso hauls haha, loved this! xx

January 27, 2017

Thank you <3 I wish I took more pictures. They are so adorable <3

Azra

January 26, 2017

OMG they have such a beautiful collection of pretty mugs. Awesome store. 🙂

January 27, 2017

I love their mugs and dishes. Everything they have are so pretty. Thanks for commenting XD <3

Rose

January 26, 2017

I have those containers too, include pink ones. Daiso is literally my favourite store, Maggie! It’s because everything is so cheap and cute. I love love love it!

January 27, 2017

Same here. Daiso is the greatest store! I can only find the white one here. They was gone for half a year. I am happy that they have these basket back in store 🙂

TheFallibleQueen

January 26, 2017

A store opened up near me and I’ve been wanting to check out this store 🙂 It sounds really cute, I love dollar trees. I usually buy something from the cosmetic section, cards and snacks.

January 27, 2017

I love Daiso! I think dollar tree has more DIY material. Daiso has more decor. Hehe I try hard to control myself in Daiso XD

TheFallibleQueen

January 27, 2017

I went there today actually! and I love it too <3. I'm going to do a review over it and the items I got soon. I agree the dollar store definitely does.

Comments