I Love Winter Tag – Q & A

img_20170115_120827.jpg

Recently I am tagged by Capili Jiron  for this Winter Q&A tag. Thank you so much, Capili for tagging me because I love winter! Well, I think it is because it never snow in San Francisco, and it is cold enough to wear sweaters and coats. But overall, I love cold more than warm weather 😉

Questions & My Answer:

1. Favorite Lip Product

img_20170118_214823.jpg

My lip always gets dry during winter, so I keep lip balms in all my bags. My favorite lip balm in winter is BURT’S BEES beeswax lip balm and Maybelline Baby lips Dr. Rescue. Both of them make my lip smooth during winter. I love BURT’S BEES because it is 100% natural and it cools my lip. I am the type of person who likes eating mint’s candy and takes a deep breath during winter. Maybelline Baby lips Dr. Rescure is really moisture and it adds really natural color to my lip. I love them. But to be honest, they last me forever XD

2. Favorite Drink

Other than tea, I love hot chocolate in winter. I like holding my mug during winter to warm my hands. I also like the bittersweet taste 😉

3. Favorite Nail Polish

img_20170118_214915.jpg

I don’t use nail polish often, but the only nail polish I own is from Natural Republic. I have the shade NL9028 (green) and NL8243 (white). They are gel nail polish. I love it is the same color when you put on your nails. Some nail polish will be little lighter than you see from the bottle. This one just perfect! It also lasts long. I can keep them nicely more than three weeks. (My nails grew too fast, so I have to remove them)

4. Favorite Candle

Hmm, I never use candle because I am scared of fire XD. But I like to spray some of my Dasiy perfume on my bed during winter 😉

5. Favorite Attraction

Anywhere I can play snow. I never see snow in my life. I really want to touch them and play with them.

6. Favorite Accessory

img_20170118_222112.jpg

My berets XD I love knit scarfs and hats in winter. They make us look so cute! Hats can hide our messy hair too, so you can be lazy to not brush your hair in winter 😉

7. Favorite Candy

I love eating mint candy in winter! I love eating them and take a deep breath at the same time. Those cold air clear my nose, my throat, my lungs and my brain XD I love that fresh feeling and it wakes me up sp well.

8. Favorite Movie

I don’t watch movies, but I love to watch YouTube. I love to watch Christmas theme video.They can be games, gift idea, DIY, decor or anything 😉

9. Favorite Blush

I love blush from Canmake. They always have cute colors with affordable price.

10. Favorite Things To Do

I love walking in the park during winter. Although it always rains during winter in San Franciso, when it is not raining, I will walk for a day in the park to enjoy that peace.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoy and find something common with me 😉 Actually, the only thing I hate winter is: I always make cold as excuse to not exercise XD

tivamoo

June 5, 2017

That hat is cute!

June 5, 2017

I love those hat <3 I cannot wait to be winter again.

luenxx

January 28, 2017

Hahaha I make the same excuses too about exercising! Hehe

January 28, 2017

lol My friend told me to workout after back from workplace. And I admit I am a lazy person XD

artistbybeauty

January 23, 2017

Aww I love your answers <3 <3 I also love mint candy 🙂 🙂 The cat beret is so cute, I love it! x x

January 23, 2017

Hehe Thank you very much! I used to hate mint candy when I was a kid. Now I love that refreshing feels 😉

artistbybeauty

January 23, 2017

Your welcome 🙂 🙂 Haha thats funny. Its funny how taste buds change. I use to not like Avocado, and mushrooms when I was a kid. Now I love them both so much x x

January 24, 2017

lol I still hate fresh tomato XD

makeupdreamerblog

January 19, 2017

Nice post. I have nominated you for the “BLOGGER RECOGNITION AWARD”. Here is a link of my post
    Please feel free to accept or decline. I can understand.

January 20, 2017

Thank you for nominating me! I will save this for future since it kind of overlap my first blog post, and I am still new to blogging. You are the third person who nominated me for this award. You guys love me so much XD

natalie

January 19, 2017

Love the berets!

January 20, 2017

Thank you! Love you <3

itsnaly

January 19, 2017

I liked this post so much!!!…wow,you’ve never seen snow…here we can’t go out because of the massive snowfall ….even this week’s exams are canceled because of that ❄❄⛄!!!

January 20, 2017

Oh my, I can imagine it is a trouble when it snows too much. But aren’t it is a good reason to lazy at home 😉

itsnaly

January 20, 2017

Yes,and the fun part is ‘No exams’ this week because of the snow 😉yay!!!

Rose

January 19, 2017

Your berets are so cute! You’ve never seen snow before? Wow, hopefully you will get the opportunity in the future. <3 I don't use candles for the same reason too haha! I like your answers. ^^

January 19, 2017

Hehe Thanks Rose. I am currently in love with berets. Maybe I will eventually have a berets collection XD

Rose

January 19, 2017

If you do, I can’t wait to see your collection!

January 19, 2017

Haha not yet. I will do it when my favorite one arrive, but it will be spring soon XD

Comments