Happy New Year again! I am tagged again XD Thank you very much, David for creating this tag. And thank you very much, Capili Jiron for tagging me ♥ By the way, I am using Capili’s picture. It is cute, right? 😉
Let’s list the rules:
1. Mention the creator of the TAG.
2. Use the image that you find in this article.
3. Mention the blogger who has chosen you.
4. Answer the questions.
5. Mention 9 bloggers/friends and let them know through a comment on their blog.
Questions & Answer:
1. Describe your 2016 in 3 words.
Working, Saving, Spending XD
2. Write the name of 2 people that have characterized your 2016.
Hmm…This is hard. I think Gintoki Sakata is the best fit since I am busy around with working, and there always something prevents me from saving up XD But I have a fun 2016.
3. Write the most beautiful place you’ve visited in 2016 and why you liked it so much.
Golden Gate Park. It is 10 minutes walk from my place. I just notice it is so beautiful and peaceful after these 10 years XD
4. Write the most delicious food you’ve tasted in 2016.
My cheesy spicy kimchi raman!
5. Write the event which has marked you more of this in 2016 (even global event).
The moment I decide to start my blog.
6. Write the finest purchase you’ve made in this 2016, and if you want, link a photo.
Pusheen cat subscription box. I just love it so much!
7. Write 3 good intentions for this 2017.
Get slim, Save up, Grow my blog 😉
8. Write 1 place you want to visit in 2017.
I think I will go to Japan or South Korea. It is one of the reason of saving up XD
9. Write 1 plate/food you want to eat in 2017.
Japanese seafood rice bowl!
People I tag (Please check out their blogs):
I hope you enjoy reading, and feel free to comment below if you want me to tag you too 😉 I always having a hard time tagging people since I don’t want them to feel bein forced to do it. It is why I still have 3 slots left XD