Sunshine Blogger Award 2!

img_20161129_101533

Hi! I got nominated by Mathew for another Sunshine Blogger Award, and thank you so much for nominating me πŸ™‚ This time the questions are around the anime and gaming, so it is different than the previous one. I hope you can know another side of me πŸ˜‰Β β™₯

Here are the rules:

1. Thank the person who nominated you in the blog post and links back to their blog.
  2. Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
  3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
  4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog

Mathew’s Questions & My Answer πŸ˜‰

What kind of trading cards, if you any, do you collect?

I never collect trading cards, but if I will, I will collect online game characters. Ex: Touken Ranbu characters πŸ˜‰

How do you play video games? On console, portable device (Nintendo 3DS, PS Vita), Smartphone, or PC?

I play on 3DS and my phone. Mostly my phone since I can just pull it out anytime. My Β PS4 broke for a while and I haven’t brought a new one yet XD

Do you have a favorite game board to play?

Hehe. I love Chinese checker. I used to collect every glass ball and put them in a jar. So beautiful under sunlight.

If you met someone that wants to get into anime, what anime series would you recommend them?

Hmm..It really depends on what are they interested in. Do they like sport? daily life? horror? comedy? Β panty(?)? Β  But I think One Piece is the best intro for anime πŸ˜‰

If the same person asked what anime to avoid, what series would you not recommend?

Well, I guess none because all of them are super awesome!

What was the recent movie you seen this year, 2016?

Koe no Katachi. I wanted to watch it soΒ so much after I watch the trailer. It is my most recent movie πŸ˜‰

What’s the recent cringiest moment you ever heard or saw you have ever experienced (in anime terms or non)?

There is one time I was checking out Prison School manga and skipped a little chapter to read the recent story. And then I was disgusted by a scene that Hana pee ON Kiyoshi face! This scene just stuck in my head and I can’t read the manga anymore.

Do you remember your first follower when you started to blog?

Of course! She isΒ SimpleUla. It means so much for this first one. I really appreciate her kindness πŸ™‚

Who do you follow the most as soon as you log in your WordPress account?

Hmm..Actually just go to reader page to read everyone newest post.

If you could have any food or meal for your last meal, what would you eat? (money is ignored)

I want a seafood rice bowl!!! Sashimiβ™₯

What’s the number 1 goal do you plan to do in 2017? It could be about your blog or personal life.

I will keep up my content, and I want to hit 1000 followers at the end of 2017!

My questions:

1. Pick one: Manga? Anime? Game?
  2. What makes you get into anime/manga/gaming?
  3. If you can get in any anime/manga/gaming world, which one you want to live in?
  4. Any recommendation forΒ anime/manga/gaming?
  5. WhatΒ anime/manga/gaming you recently into?
  6. Why do you start blogging?
  7. Who is/are your favorite blogger/YouTuber/vlogger?
  8. Have you ever believe Santa existed?
  9. What is your plan for Christmas?
  10. What is your new year resolution?
  11. Any goal or plan for next 5 years?

Bloggers who joined:

Artist By Beauty – Capili JironΒ  She is very sweet and lovely! I like how she shares her hard work on her blog. You can see her art get better and better each day. Please go to her blog and check out her answer πŸ˜‰

I hope you enjoy reading my answers and feel free to be my nominates πŸ˜‰ I am notΒ going to nominate anyone now. But if you think this is interesting and want to do it, I will add your blog link to this post. So feel free to join πŸ˜‰

December 16, 2016
December 21, 2016

sophiethestark

January 4, 2017

Congratulations on your award! 😊

January 5, 2017

Thank you! I am kind of random, but I really like your profile picture XD So cute!

sophiethestark

January 10, 2017

Oh thank you so much! <3 Hahaha

artistbybeauty

December 22, 2016

Yay I love this πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ I will answer your questions and post it tomorrow <3 <3 x x

December 22, 2016

Yes Yes! I will link to your post later then πŸ˜‰

artistbybeauty

December 22, 2016

Yay πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ I’ll let you know when its up tomorrow >^.^<

Matthew

December 21, 2016

I love these answers you made. You’re PS4 broke? Oh no!!!!

December 21, 2016

Thank you, Matthew πŸ™‚ And yes, it just dead suddenly in a morning. I really need my game saved file back XD

Matthew

December 21, 2016

You’re welcome :). I would be devastated if that happened to me. I also recommend One Piece to people. I love this anime.

December 21, 2016

LOL at that time I was into a 3NDS game so it doesn’t brother me too much.

Matthew

December 21, 2016

Haha that’s so cool. I also looked at your answer for last meal. I love pizza but sushi is the best in my book. Whenever I think of sushi, I get hungry! XD

December 21, 2016

I love pizza and sushi too! I like how people come up with so many different kind of pizza and sushi XD

Matthew

December 21, 2016

You love pizza too? High 5!
                Yeah I agree. There’s so many toppings of pizza and types of sushi. I want to eat them all. πŸ˜€

lovejennyxo

December 20, 2016

A seafood rice bowl?! that sounds SOOO good. Now I need to find a place where they have that!!!

xo, JJ

December 20, 2016

Haha at first I was like I want ramen but seafood rice bowl is so good! I really want to travel to Japan to have the true seafood rice bowl

lovejennyxo

December 21, 2016

Oh girrrl, I’m suchhhh an avid lover of ramen, people look at me weird when I tell them thats one of my favorite foods- but its just so good and warming with the broth- I just can’t resist. Japan would be awesome to go to for the food I can only imagine the yummy goodness that have over there!

December 21, 2016

Overall I love Korean and Japanese food! Ramen is such an evil food that I still can’t resist XD

lovejennyxo

December 22, 2016

I may be biased bc I am Korean but it is hands down my favorite food to have. Have you had Korean bbq?!?!

December 22, 2016

I never have Korean BBQ before. I can’t find a good place to have Korean BBQ around (I think they are Americanize) . But I really want to try! What is your must try in Korean BBQ?

lovejennyxo

December 23, 2016

Oh true, I never thought about that- they definitely have Americanized it over here in the US although there are a few hidden gems that have authentic korean food/korean bbq. My favorite thing would have to be bulgogi (it’s like thinly sliced beef with the most amazing seasoning (the seasoning is what makes it) I have yet to explore the korean BBQ places near me since Ive moved but I found one I want to try so if I ever do, Ill be sure to show you!!!

December 23, 2016

I will wait for update then. I may travel to Asia with parents next year, so I may have chance to eat some in Korea. I want to try their raw beef 😎😎

Comments