My Fitness Journey (1st month)

1479063808954

As I promised in my fitness post (link), I am trying my best to work for my body, and will post my before after pictures πŸ˜‰

First of all, I have to apologize forΒ not posting my workout or meal every day on Instagram. I usually just ate my meal before I take pictures XD and I am a bitΒ shy to take picture of myself.

I also didn’t workoutΒ everyday πŸ™ Β I get bored easily and don’t want to leave my cozy warm bed in the morning. I am trying my best to workout almost every day now. I think by the end of this month, I will make it as a habit.

So here are my before & after for the 1st month. Don’t expect much πŸ˜‰

Before

IMG_20161112_205043.jpgIMG_20161112_205228.jpg

After

img_20161215_071811img_20161215_071743

I actually feel surprisedΒ to see my body gets less bloated and slimmer aroundΒ my core area. I thought my body didn’t change at all. As I said, I didn’t workout every day, and I actually skipped a weekΒ to rest. So, I think dieting is the main key for me.

My diet is not unhealthy either. I didn’t starve myself. IΒ eat more veggie and drink more water daily, so I actually have a better diet. I think if I workout more often, I will be able to build muscles and achieve my goal quicker.

And after the first month, here are twoΒ things I want to do to keep motivated.

Workout every day!

I tried to follow T25 schedule but failed because I am so easy to get bored. Although the workout is challenging for me, I just don’t feel motivated. I want to do different videos or workout so I will search on YouTube and workout every day at home. I will still do T25 videos when I want to sweat more πŸ˜‰ After the first month, I think starting from small is a good way to build habits.

Post progress on Instagram!

I will try my best to take pictures of my meal before I eat them XD. I will also try taking some pictures forΒ my workout to keep motivated too. I am going to follow some fitness theme Instagram to get support and some inspiration πŸ˜‰

Hope I don’t disappoint you guys too much! I am going to keep my work and add some more exercise. Hopefully, I can show you someΒ abs Β πŸ˜‰

December 12, 2016
December 20, 2016

rootlent

February 28, 2017

Can’t wait to see how your progress! Remember to plan every morning and review your accomplishments every night. But most importantly, don’t forget to celebrate the “small” steps! Good luck πŸ™‚

February 28, 2017

Aww Thank you for the encouragement! I am trying do add exercise little by little, and it is working well so far.

damon.artiss

February 28, 2017

Great stuff! Keep it going! πŸ‘Œ I have some content on my blog that may be of interest to you! Links below if you’d like to check it out! http://damonartiss.wordpress.com

February 28, 2017

Sure I will check them out πŸ˜‰ XD I am bad that I need to add exercise but just lazy. Luckily I still the same.

Rehab In Motion

February 18, 2017

Great progress! Nice job using both nutritional and exercising components to achieve the best results. Keep up the good work!

February 18, 2017

Aww Thank you for the encouragement. I will keep up my work. I currently doesn’t see difference, so I am adding some daily mini workout, and I will post update next month.

pizzaandsquats

February 12, 2017

You look amazing! πŸ’•

February 12, 2017

Thank you very much! I am keeping it up XD

Living Los Angeles

February 9, 2017

great work!

February 10, 2017

Thank you very much! I keep working on it slowly XD <3

blissfullybeccamay

February 8, 2017

This is awesome! Getting fit is a lot of work. You’ll be surprised at the difference when you look back though! I have some fitness tips on my blog as well if you would like to check it out πŸ™‚ https://blissfullybeccadotblog.wordpress.com

February 8, 2017

Thank you for coming by <3 I will check out your blog πŸ˜‰ I am scared to take before after picture this month because I am so bloated XD I will keep up my work anyway XD

neosurf

February 8, 2017

awesome

February 8, 2017

Thank you very much for coming by <3 <3

fitnesstidbitsblog

February 4, 2017

Congrats! You can tell you really put in a lot of hard work. Keep it up!

February 4, 2017

Thank you for encouragement πŸ˜‰ I am trying to not gaining fat back during this Lunar new year time since there are so many delicious food and I am lazy to exercise XD

fitnesstidbitsblog

February 5, 2017

Take a look at my blog anytime you’re in need of some fitness ideas! https://fitnesstidbitsblog.wordpress.com/

February 5, 2017

Sure! And I actually like your blog a lot <3 I was doing some exercise you post last night too.

fitnesstidbitsblog

February 5, 2017

Good! I hope you keep up the great work and continue to check out more fitness tidbits! I really appreciate that you took the time to look at my blog!

Jazzy Hagar

January 15, 2017

It’s a process πŸ™‚ don’t give up and you look awesome on your results. Keep it up!! πŸ™‚

January 15, 2017

Aww thank you! I am slowly working it. It just take time to melt those fat lol

jolielavieblog

January 10, 2017

Congratulations!

January 10, 2017

kwenzqoatl

December 25, 2016

Congratz! I’m currently on a fitness journey too. πŸ™‚

December 25, 2016

Thanks! Hehe, Christmas make me lazy XD

nocturnalmomtalks

December 21, 2016

Way to go, Maggie! I followed youe blog to be updated on your fitness journey. I would love to be inspired by your posts. More power!

December 21, 2016

Thank you very much! This really motivate me πŸ™‚ I will keep my hard work. Love you <3

itsnaly

December 20, 2016

Congratulations….. This is awesome πŸ˜ƒ πŸ™‹πŸ™Œ

December 20, 2016

Hehe thanks

Daniela Soriano

December 19, 2016

This is so inspiring! Congrats!! πŸ™‚

Rose

December 18, 2016

This is really good! I’m so proud of you. πŸ˜€

December 18, 2016

Hehe thank you 😘😘😘

artistbybeauty

December 18, 2016

So proud of you πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ You are doing really well. Keep up the great work. I also get bored easily and love my cozy bed haha <3 <3 I also think its a wonderful idea and its inspiring that you are sharing your fitness journey. I'm thinking about doing it too as I know that putting it out there would motivate me more. Thank you for sharing x x

December 18, 2016

Hehe thank you. I think your art work also inspiring 😍 I am trying to put more of me out there especially this is something I keep doing over and over 😁

artistbybeauty

December 18, 2016

Aww thank you I am happy to hear that <3 <3 Yes it is good that you are πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ x x

nevernotlaura

December 17, 2016

I think you’re doing brilliantly! Well done πŸ™‚

December 17, 2016

JESS @PT CONTENDER

December 16, 2016

Hey Maggie, I get bored easily too & just cant do the same thing everyday lol. Love that your working towards you goal :)) you got this!

December 17, 2016

Thank you Jess! I will keep it up!

Precious

December 16, 2016

Looking good Maggie!! Very proud of you πŸ™‚ I’m excited to see your progress as you go! Good luck ❀️

December 17, 2016

Thank you very much Precious!

thegirlonthego08

December 16, 2016

That’s great progress! πŸ˜€
    Now I feel like reducing my muffin top as well πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

December 17, 2016

LOL Thank you <3 I just make my muffin top to smaller muffin top XD

Claire Talks Beauty

December 16, 2016

i get bored quickly too ! this is a common problem , but you have made a great progress !

December 16, 2016

Thank you πŸ˜‰ I try to do different workout to make it less bored now XD

Comments